Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday 17/06/10 CSIRIS Work

After a sad day for the nation after their loss in the Soccer, I was up early ready for work and spent the entire day on my research which soley focused on the analysis and impact of Virtual Spaces which was interesting. I managed to get the work done in good timing due to the silence, no disturbances and a short lunch. I hope to be back at the CSIR campus soon.

1 comment:

  1. My work done today consisted of catching up what I had missed out on Tueday with regard to the Embedded Librarianship vs. Information Specialist and research within IBM's implementation of Virtual Knowledge Spaces, how they can aid organizations and individuals work collaboratively with out being in the same place or time-zone. The dependancies of technologies and employee body readiness to use these spaces were understood in depth after today

    ReplyDelete